ARForms with Elementor
Embedding Form with Elementor
ARForms exclusively add Element in Elementor Page Builder, which facilitates to add form in a page just like an element. When you edit your page with Elementor you will have ARForms widget with general elements of Elementor
Let us see illustration and understand each step :
- You need to drag and drop ARForms element in any row/column of Elementor section in a page.
- You will have ARForms Shortcode block in Elementor sidebar from where you can select/change form from your saved forms in ARForms.
- You can also change the form type wheather you want
Internalform in page or
Modal(popup) Window. Other styling and settings options will be available on select Modal(popup) Window form type.
- After complete selection of form and changes of styling and settings you just need to save by click on PUBLISH/UPDATE button and all done.
- Building a Form
- Multicolumn & Resizable
- Field Types
- Running Total ( Match Logic )
- Conditional Logic
- Multi-Parts / Multi Pages Form
- Email Notification
- Form Submit Action
- Form Styling Options
- Opt-ins : Integrate Email Marketing Tools
- Form Other Options
- Convert Field Type
- Pre Populated Forms
- Auto Save partial form data
- Spam Protected Forms
- Pre Populated Popup Forms