Restrict Submission of a Form
ARForms form builder provides facility to restrict Form Entries using restriction methods provides by ARForms in
Add/edit Form > Other Option > General Options just by clicking Restrict form submission limit Checkbox you will see list of form restriction methods and also you have to give customize message on restriction of form.
ARForms provides numbers of ways in which you can restrict form submission :
- After Maximum Entries Form will be not displayed after the number of entries defined by user has been reached and Restricted Entry Message will be shown.
- Before Specific Date Form will be displayed only until date entered in this setting has been occurs.
- After Specific Date Form will be displayed after date entered in this setting has been passed.
- Between Two Dates Form will not to be displayed in between two date entered by user inside this section.
- Building a Form
- Multicolumn & Resizable
- Field Types
- Running Total ( Match Logic )
- Conditional Logic
- Multi-Parts / Multi Pages Form
- Email Notification
- Form Submit Action
- Form Styling Options
- Opt-ins : Integrate Email Marketing Tools
- Form Other Options
- Convert Field Type
- Pre Populated Forms
- Auto Save partial form data
- Spam Protected Forms
- Pre Populated Popup Forms